Why is SEO important?
The majority of traffic from search engines is directed towards the top five results. Through SEO your website will appear on the first results for your keywords, and drive traffic to your site.
- The majority of users who use search engines (more than 70 percent, check out the graphic in the following graph) will click the top five suggestions on the search results webpages (SERPS). To benefit from this and increase traffic to your site or customers who shop online, your site should be listed in the top spots.
- SEO isn't only about search engines, but effective SEO techniques increase the user experience as well as the usability of a website.
- Search engines are trusted by users and having their websites at the top of the list for the terms users are searching for, enhances the trustworthiness of the website.
- SEO is a great tool for promotion on social media for your website. People who find your website through searches on Google or Bing are more likely to share your site via Facebook, Twitter, or other social media platforms.
- SEO is vital for the graceful functioning of an outsized web site. Websites with more than one author may benefit from SEO directly and in an indirectly. Their primary advantage will be an improvement in the amount of organic visitors and their indirect benefit is the fact that they have a an agreed framework (checklists) to follow prior to publishing content on the website.
- SEO can allow you to stand out over your competitors. In the event that two different websites sell the exact item SEO-optimized site is more likely to be a better seller and attract more sales.
What's Your Reaction?